Why Masters in Ireland?
Ireland has universities that go back to the 1500s. It is known for its academic excellence. Studying Masters in Ireland is a good option for students since they have great expertise in subjects in postgraduate studies.
Reasons to Study Masters in Ireland:
- Internationally Recognized Degree: A Masters degree procured from Ireland Universities is recognized globally. This allows International students to continue their professional journey in any part of the world.
- World-renowned Companies: Ireland is home to the most world-renowned companies like Pfizer, Facebook, Apple, Google and more! They are always looking at new skilled individuals to join their company.
- English-speaking Country: Ireland is an English speaking country. Hence, it is easy for international students to study there.
- Safe and Welcoming Country: Ireland is known for its warmth and welcoming nature. The people there are hospitable and they were ranked as the friendliest country in the world.
- Academic Excellence: Ireland is famous for its academic excellence. It is home to Trinity College Dublin which is one of Britain’s most ancient universities which is also a sister institute to England’s most prestigious University of Oxford & University of Cambridge.
Application Deadlines for Universities in Ireland for Masters:
6 to 12 months before the course begins
Fee Structure for Universities in Ireland for Masters:
12000 to 20,000 Euros/Year (USD 14,500 to 24,200 OR INR 10,75,000 to INR 17,92,000)
The requirement is different for different courses. However, It is advised that students can demonstrate proficiency of relevant subjects while applying for a degree.
For eg: Students aiming at Engineering programs must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science.
Cost of Living:
9,000 Euros/Year (USD 10,900 OR INR 8,06,000)
Scholarships for Masters in Ireland:
- International student Scholarships – Provided to students from NON-EU countries to add diversity to classrooms.
- Faculty Wise Scholarships – Provided by certain departments/faculties for students enrolling to particular courses.
Ranking of Universities in Ireland for Masters:
All 8 of Ireland’s Universities are ranked in the top 1000 globally
Below are the list of Universities in Ireland:
- Dublin City University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Maynooth University
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Technological University Dublin