About – Reason to Study in United Kingdom:
Universities in United Kingdom offer a range of excellent courses which are recognized all over the world. United Kingdom an amalgamation of rich cultural heritage, top-notch infrastructure, futuristic teaching technology and unmatchable educational infrastructure.
Moreover, United Kingdom has a reputation of making prominent contributions in the world of technology and world economy.
Reasons to Study in United Kingdom:
- Academic Excellence: United Kingdom is famous around the globe for its academic excellence. They have some of the oldest universities in the world such as Cambridge and Oxford. Most of their universities rank in top 50 as per QS rankings.
- Multi-cultural Environment: United Kingdom is known around the world for its academics. Due to this, it attracts students from all around the globe. It comes under one of the most popular study abroad destinations. Due to this, they are known to be very welcome and friendly.
- Vast Degree Options: United Kingdom is a dream come true for all International students. They have thousands of courses – some of which you would not know even existed! Students get the opportunity to explore these courses and find their true liking.
- Attractions: United Kingdom is a beautiful country with many places for students to visit and explore. This includes the Buckingham Palace, Edinburgh Castle and one cannot miss their concerts. Their nightlife is also booming.
- High Quality of Education: United Kingdom is known as the education hub for a reason. Their universities are regularly examined by the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education) to ensure that their excellent standards of teaching are maintained.
Average living cost: USD 12000/month
Average accommodation cost to study in UK:
Renting a single apartment (studio): 500 – 1,000 EUR/month
Sharing a rented apartment: 400 – 700 EUR/month
Student houses: 350 – 600 EUR/month
- 12 months before the course starts – UCAS Deadline for Medicine & IVY League applications
- 6- 9 months before the course starts – For others
Top Colleges in United Kingdom:
- University of London
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- King’s London College
- Imperial College London
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Edinburgh
- London School of Economics
- University of Bristol
- University of Birmingham
Post-study opportunities in the United Kingdom
From 2021, students who graduate from the United kingdom will be allowed to work in the UK for up to two years post their graduation. This, however, is true only for post-graduate students.
Who will be eligible for a Graduate Route visa?
The Graduate Route is intended to be available to anyone graduating from a UK degree who holds a Tier 4 visa when the system is introduced in 2021.
Examples of eligible postgraduate courses include:
A one-year Masters beginning in the 2020-21 academic year or later
A two-year Masters beginning in the 2019-20 academic year or later
A three-year Masters (or longer) or a PhD beginning in the 2018-19 academic year or later