Singapore is a wealthy city-state in Southeast Asia. Once a British colonial trading post, today it is a thriving global financial hub and described as one of Asia’s economic “tigers”. It is also renowned for its conservatism and strict local laws and the country prides itself on its stability and security.
An island city-state off Southern Malaysia, Singapore is a global financial centre with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centres on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns.
In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and- gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth. Singapore ranks 5th on the UN Human Development Index and the 3rd highest GDP per capita. It is ranked highly in education, healthcare, life expectancy, quality of life, personal safety, and housing.
- Excellent education system
- No language barrier – English spoken widely
- Clean, green and safe country
- Multicultural society
- Corporate reputation
- Quality institutions
- Home to many foreign universities
- Cheaper than UK/USA/Australia
Singapore offers a progressive education system with state-of- the-art facilities. The standard of education is excellent across all levels, starting right from the primary level. The education system in Singapore aims at excellence for its students, offering various choices in preschool, primary, secondary, and post-secondary education. Singapore’s education system is among the most highly regarded in the world.
*Bachelor’s Degree – 3-4 years
*Master’s Degree – 1-2 years
Admission requirements vary based on the course that the student is applying to and also the high school or university curriculum the student is currently studying.
**Registered students with Gyanberry are provided with detailed admission requirements as well as comprehensive guidance on the entire admission process.
a) Minimum AED 25,000 – Maximum AED 80,000 per academic year ( for Engineering, Business, Humanities, etc.)
b) Approx. AED 100,000 – 150,000 per year for Medicine/Dentistry related courses
Living Expenses: Approx. AED 25,000 – AED 35,000 per academic year
Part Time Work: Yes, Possible
Post Study – Work Visa: Yes, but with conditions.
- Universities in Singapore are known all over the world for being an effective mix between the US and the UK education systems. A Bachelor’s degree from a Singaporean university can massively increase your chances of getting better jobs
- As per the government of Singapore, the following industries are currently booming in the country: Manufacturing, Construction, Tourism and Retail, Healthcare, Finance Information Communications, Digital Media
- Singapore is surely a hotspot for prospect candidates to pursue studies and seek an overwhelming career. It is also the commercial and cultural hub of Asia connecting most of the significant commercial cities across the globe
- Many world-renowned organisations are having a strong presence in Singapore and they are always looking for promising aspirants to hire for skill-based positions; hence, one may search for various opportunities as per his/her profile and perhaps bag a wonderful opportunity to work for any of the global brands