University of Canberra
Looking to study in Australia? Study abroad at one of the top universities in the world, University of Canberra, Australia. Nestled in the heart of the nation’s capital, University of Canberra is a young university with a bold vision. Their strategic plan outlines ambitious objectives to be distinctive by design and a leading Australian tertiary institution by extending regional, national and international reach. The latest Times Higher Education World University Rankings placed the University of Canberra in the top two percent of universities worldwide, and among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50. This can be partly attributed to increased research publications and co-authorship, and growing international networks. University of Canberra works with government, business and industry to serve local communities and nation, and to be the capital’s educational window to the world. From this vantage point, the university challenge the status quo in a relentless pursuit of original and better ways to teach, learn, research and add value – locally and internationally. University of Canberra long-standing excellence in mission-oriented research will be fostered and, together with a renewed emphasis on entrepreneurship, will be woven inextricably into the University’s educational experience. Through a transformative campus development plan, the University will evolve into a distinctive community for lifelong learning, and serve as a beacon of sustainable, smart and connected living thereby leading the sector nationally in equity, diversity, inclusion and access.
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, AUSTRALIA
Looking to study in Australia? The University of Canberra is a diverse and exciting learning organization that provides courses at its Bruce campus in Canberra, and through partners in Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland, and internationally. The University puts the student learning experience at the center of its purpose and upholds a student-centered approach to learning. The University is a learning community of students, staff and external stakeholders, built on principles of intellectual inquiry, inclusivity, equity, and diversity and produces socially and ethically responsible graduates. It is open to everyone suitably qualified, irrespective of their background or origins. Students learn through immersive and engaging learning activities, based on critical and creative inquiry informed through research and scholarship. The University curriculum provides students with leading disciplinary knowledge and practice, presented through coherent learning streams which use up-to-date, relevant and appropriate teaching and assessment practices, and focus on learning experience. The University is committed to ongoing quality enhancement through reflective, evidence-based practice, and professional development as part of a scholarly approach to learning and teaching; the University is committed to supporting its learning and teaching staff in the pursuit of scholarship. UC facilitates learning, teaching, assessment and evaluation of the curriculum through enabling technologies as well as face-to-face. The University’s virtual learning environment, educational analytics, and related technologies enable the learning community to engage in reflective practice. University staff may use the virtual learning environment to provide students with engaging learning activities to support their learning. The University designs and manages learning environments to be positive, cooperative and inclusive spaces, whether virtual or physical. All learning environments are inclusive, and designed to encourage students to interact in a respectful intellectual context. Learning spaces are designed to support a variety of teaching practices and student learning needs.
The University of Canberra is riding a wave of success across its research areas and with significant new projects underway, there’s a growing sense that research is making a huge difference in the world. The University of Canberra has a collaborative, innovative and dynamic research culture, with a focus on producing high-quality and high-impact work that makes an early and significant difference to the world around. The University of Canberra is committed to innovative, collaborative and team-based research with a respectful, generous and inclusive leadership. External collaboration and engagement with academic, government, industry and community partners are highly valued and supported. Research Services provides administrative support to researchers in their bid to procure and manage research funds from external funding bodies. Support is provided through-out the life cycle of all externally-funded research projects with university team providing assistance with applications, submission, contract management and all post-award administration. In addition to highlighting opportunities from more traditional funding bodies, University of Canberra also works with a wide range of funders including primary industry corporations and philanthropic trusts to maximize our researcher’s capacity to attract funds.
The university houses state-of-the-art medical clinic facility available to all UC staff. A range of services are offered starting from health care to sports to round the clock security for all university staff, members, students, employees and professors. University of Canberra offer all first year students with guaranteed accommodation services. Students can seek for on-campus accommodation facilities subsequently and can even opt for home stays or rented apartments in close vicinity to the university campus.
University of Canberra offer
Foundation Program in
- International Foundation Studies.
Bachelor Degree Programs in
- Acting & Performance,
- Applied Fashion,
- Forensic Studies,
- BA – Creative Writing, Culture & Heritage, Digital Media, Film Production, Global Studies, Communication & Media, Psychology, Journalism, Marketing Communication, Politics & International Relations, Primary Education (Creative Arts), Social & Economic Policy – Economic Policy / Sociology, Justice Studies.
- BSc – Psychology, Biomedical Science, Business Informatics.
- Design, Industrial Design, Interactional Design, Visual Communication Design,
- BCom – Business Economics, Finance & Banking.
- BBM – Building & Construction Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing, Service Management, Sport Management, Event & Tourism Management,
- Engineering & Technology, Software Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Science, Human Nutrition, Information Technology, Architecture,
- Medical Radiation Science – Medical Imaging, Medical Science, Midwifery, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Public Health, Sport & Exercise Science, Vision Science,
- Architecture – Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture.
Master Degree Programs in
- Architecture, Design Strategies.
- MA – Creative and Cultural Futures, Education, Education Studies, International Development, Legal Studies, Primary Teaching, Secondary Teaching.
- MBA, Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing Management, Public Administration.
- Business Informatics, Communication, Counseling, Data Science, Professional Accounting.
- Clinical Psychology, Medical Imaging, Medical Ultrasound, Midwifery Practice, Nursing, Nutrition & Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Public Health, Speech Pathology.
- Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology & Systems,
Approximate tuition fees for various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs may range in between 26700 USD / 98000 Dirham / 1904000 INR to 34100 USD / 125250 Dirham / 2431230 INR per annum.
The requirements differ based on students’ academic background. Apply Now to know further information on application details, admission requirements, transcripts/marksheet evaluation, visa process and other important guidelines.