About UAE – Study in UAE:
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven states that has grown from a quiet backwater to one of the Middle East’s most important economic centres. The emirates comprise a mixed environment of rocky desert, coastal plains and wetlands, and waterless mountains.
Reasons to Study in UAE:
- Modern Teaching Facilities: UAE is one of the upcoming education hubs. With modern technology and unmatched quality of teaching, it is one of the popular destinations for students.
- Many Cultures in One Location: UAE attracts people from all around the world. You will meet people from different cultural backgrounds and be exposed to different languages, cuisines and much more!
- Benefit from Excellent Educational Facilities: There is a range of study abroad opportunities, from large public universities to smaller private colleges, and everything in between. With high-end infrastructure, it proves to be one of the best study abroad options.
- Wide Variety of Programmes: UAE caters to students who want to study any course. They have interesting options at renowned universities for all students!
- Easy to Travel: Students studying in the UAE can easily travel to other countries like in Asia and also in Europe.
Average living cost to Study in UAE:
Prices in the UAE are generally moderate, with one-bedroom apartments starting at about USD 1, 000 per month and utilities running about USD 120 per month. Food and dining costs are also very reasonable. Costs near the city centre are somewhat higher than the costs elsewhere.
Average accommodation cost:
The average rent in the UAE ranges between 30,000 to 50,000 AED (8,100–13,600 USD) per year for a studio apartment. One- and two-bedroom apartments range between 70,000 and 100,000 AED (19,000–27,220 USD). In the most expensive emirate, Dubai, a high-end, one-bedroom apartment will run about 96,670 AED per year (26,317 USD). A low-end, one-bedroom will be about 56,200 AED per year (15,300 USD).
Application Deadlines to Study in UAE:
6 to 9 months before the course starts
Top Colleges in UAE:
- United Arab Emirates University
- Abu Dhabi University
- American University of Sharjah
- Khalifa University
- University of Sharjah
- American University in Dubai
- Zayed University
- Ajman University
- The University of Wollongong in Dubai
- University of Birmingham in UAE
UAE has to turn out as the fastest growing education hub serving students from different parts of the world.
Scholarships in UAE
Various universities in uae offer scholarships like academic scholarships early bird scholarship to international student. 100 percent scholarships are only awarded to uae nationals. Each university in uae has different criteria to award scholarships. but according to the ministry of education.
A student who satisfies the below requirements can work part-time
- Is the student over 18 years old?
- Students sponsored by the University
- Does the student have a good academic standing, in line with the criteria set by your Academic Institute?
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK TILL 20 HOURS A WEEK