About Charles University, Prague:
Established in 1384, Charles University is one of the oldest Universities in the world. It is ranked amongst the top 2% universities in the world. It has the reputation of being the most renowned university in the Czech Republic. It is known to be the best university in Central Europe/ Even though Charles University was established long ago, their infrastructure, as well as teaching methods, are modern and dynamic. It is one of the most prestigious institutions for higher education, and hence, a dream for most students. It houses over 50,000 students and more than 8,000 faculty members.
Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague:
Second Faculty of Medicine, Prague is one of the most renowned colleges in the EU. It ranks amongst the top universities in the world. To add to this, Second Faculty of Medicine, Prague functions from one of the top hospitals in Europe, Motol University hospital. They provide international students with scholarship opportunities and affordable fee structures. It comprises of top notch teaching staff and an unmatched infrastructure.
It has approximately 1500 students. Second Faculty of Medicine, Prague is known for its research projects and students get to be a part of those.
Most importantly, a degree procured from First Faculty of Medicine, Prague is recognized all over the world including the WHO.
Charles University ranking:
Charles University is ranked amongst the best universities in the world. Below are the QS and THE rankings as per 2021
1. Charles University is ranked #=260 in QS Global World Rankings 2021
2. As per THE ranking for World University Ranking 2021, it is ranked between 401-500th
Admission Process First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague:
Charles University Second Faculty of Medicine offers 6 Years General Medicine program in the English language
The admission process the above includes:
- Complete Grade High School (Grade 12 or 13)
- Appear for Admission Entrance exam while you are in the final year of High School or after completion of the high school or AS Level
- Pass the Entrance exam + Oral Interview
- Meet minimum eligibility criteria for your high school exam results (requirements differ for each type of school curriculum)
- Payment of tuition fees
- Apply for Long Term Study Visa (if applicable)
- Enrol and get admission into the University
Entrance Exams for Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague:
The entrance exam for Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague primarily focuses on three important subjects:
The entrance exams are conducted in an interview in the English language to assess the motivation and commitment of the student to study Medicine at the University.
The entrance exam is a multiple-choice (MCQ) pattern, wherein for every question students are provided with four possible answer options.
Fee Structure for Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague:
Approximate tuition fees is 15,300 USD / 10,85,000 INR per annum
Eligibility Criteria for Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague:
- To be eligible for Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, a student a student must graduate must from recognised and accredited high school
- There is a minimum age requirement that students are expected to have
- Students must clear the entrance exam conducted by authorized representatives of the University
- Students must have studied relevant subjects in the last two years of high school
How to apply to Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague:
As the authorised representatives of the University, Gyanberry offers comprehensive admission and preparatory services to international students to have the maximum chance of succeeding in the admission procedures.
Students can visit www.searchgyanberrycom.kinsta.cloud/study-medicine and go through more details University details.
After going through all the information, Students can click on “Apply now”
Once you fill the application form, one of the Gyanberry Counsellors will contact you and provide further information relevant to your situation and profile.
Acceptance Rate into Medical faculties of Charles University:
Medical faculties of Charles University are competitive to get in. Each faculty announces every year the minimum passing marks required in their entrance exams. The passing marks could range anywhere between 60% to 80%, depending on faculty to faculty. The sole decision to accept or deny the student is up to the Dean of the faculty, after evaluating the student profile and entrance exam performance.
Gyanberry provides exclusive and comprehensive online material to students to help them better prepare for the entrance exam of medical faculties of Charles University.
Accommodation for Charles University:
- Charles University students can stay on campus in dormitories. It ranges from USD 4 to USD 8 / INR 250 to INR 550 per night. There are also higher standard rooms available at about USD 12 to USD 14 / INR 900 to INR 1,000 per night.
- If students wish to stay in private accommodations, the prices for that will vary basis the location, size and occupancy. It is fairly easy to find private accommodation in the cities where Charles University is. You will pay about USD 475 to USD 750 / INR 35,000 to INR 55,000 for a two-bedroom apartment in Prague.In conclusion, Second Faculty of Medicine, Prague is the best option for students who want to study Medicine abroad. Moreover, Prague is a place with more than thousand years of history, heritage and tradition. In addition, the city hosts major museums, cultural theatres, cinemas, galleries and many tourist exhibits. Being a well-connected place, students get the chance to fully explore the city.