About University of East London:
Founded in university in 1992, the University of East London currently has 13,500 students from 135 countries enrolled.
UEL was founded in 1992. It was over 13,000 students from over 130 countries. University of East London is known for its quality of teaching and is ranked amongst the top universities in the world. It was also voted as the most improved universities in the last decade by the Times Higher Education.
Academic strengths include Architecture and the Visual Arts, Civil Engineering, Cultural and Media Studies, Education, Psychology, Sports Science. The University is well known for sports and has had Olympic and Paralympic projects including research, student involvement and sporting partnerships underway since 2005.
Why the University of East London?
- Great courses and teaching UEL courses are designed with employers and taught by leading professionals and world-class researchers. You will learn by practical knowledge and develop the real-world skills and experience that employers look for in graduates.
- Recognised nationally and internationally as a leading UK university Ranked as the ‘Best Modern University in London’ by the National Student Survey, 2nd in the UK for Teaching Quality (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings) and in the world’s top 200 young universities (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings), UEL is recognised in the UK and around the world for its achievements.
- UEL students are amongst the most satisfied in the UK UEL has the happiest students of any modern university (post-1992) in London after another great performance in the National Student Survey. UEL students gave the university an ‘overall satisfaction rating of 85%, meaning it is top in London amongst its eight modern universities!
- Fantastic London location and accommodation London is moving east, and with campuses in Stratford and the historic Royal Albert Dock, UEL are at the heart of this industrial and creative shift which makes up a powerful global gateway. The Docklands campus and accommodation is set in a beautiful, waterfront, dynamic location, with the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and Canary Wharf on its doorstep.
- Internationally recognised research The staff at UEL are excellent and also are amongst the top researches in their field.
Scholarships : University of East London:
|Name of scholarship||Description||Amount|
|Coventry University Sports Scholarship||Sports Scholarships are awarded competitively to approximately 40-45 students each year who have the sporting ability to represent the University at a high level.||£1,500 or £3,000|
|The Academic Merit Scholarship||The Academic Merit Scholarship recognises high academic achievement and is available to students who achieve a certain level of A-Level or equivalent qualifications||£1,500|
|Territory Award||Secures extra financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University degree for those from selected territories||£1,500 (fee reduction)|
Fee Structure: University of East London
|Type of course||Duration (years)||Annual Fees|
|Bachelor degree||3-4||USD 13,000 – 15,000 / INR (10,00,000 – 12,00,000 )|
|Master’s degree||1-2||USD 12,000 – 17,000 / INR (12,00,000 – 15,00,000)|
|MBA programme||1-2||USD 17,000 / INR (15,00,000)|
Accommodation: University of East London
|Type of accommodation||Cost (per month)|
|Campus accommodation||USD 600 – 700 / INR 45,000-53,000|
|Off Campus accommodation||USD 900-1,300 / INR 70,000-105,000|
Popular courses: University of East London
|Accounting and Finance||Engineering||Data Science and Artificial Intelligence|
|Advertising||Criminology and Law||Marketing|
|Business and Financial Law||Architecture||Artificial Intelligence|
|Psychology||Sports and Exercise Sciences||Biomedical Science|
Application Deadline: University of East London
Bachelor courses – Apr/May for September intake
Masters courses – Apr/May for September intake