Study in Italy
Choosing to study MBBS in Italy is a wise decision. Below are some facts about Italy.
Being one of the most developed countries, Italy has an unmatched reputation for higher education. They have free education for children between 6 and 16 years. Moreover, Italy reeks of beauty and sophistication. Though the majority of the population comprises of Italians, Italy constitutes of many other ethnicities like Romanians, Moroccans and Albanians. Thus, students get to experience a diverse culture when they choose to study MBBS in Italy.
When you think of Italy, you only think of fashion. However, Italy is home to top MBBS universities in the world.
Why should you choose Italy to Study MBBS?
Studying Medicine in Italy is a good option because it has many top Medical universities which are recognized all over the world including WHO, MCI and across the European Union. The universities have a world-renowned infrastructure coupled with an easy admission process and highly qualified faculty. Moreover, it has lower tuition fees as compared to the USA and UK, and they also grant a 100 % scholarship to students. Hence, it makes Italy a good choice for studying MBBS.
Top Reasons to Study MBBS in Italy:
- Affordable: The tuition fees are also lesser as opposed to other countries. This
makes it a good reason for students who want to study Medicine in Italy.
- World-Renowned University: Italy boasts of many old and prestigious universities who are technologically advanced.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Italy provides a number of free tuition opportunities to foreign students who wish to study MBBS in Italy via scholarships every year.
- Easy Admission Process: The admission process to get into MBBS universities in Italy is fairly simple. They offer support to students who are applying since they are experts in immigration laws for foreigners.
- Easy Transportation: Italy is well connected and has different transportation facilities that students can easily avail. They have buses, trams, trains and cabs which makes it easy to navigate.
- Study in English: Studying MBBS in Italy is a good option for Indian students since most universities use English as their teaching language.
- World Recognized Degree: A degree from an Italian university in MBBS is recognized all over the world by UNESCO, WHO, MCI, European Council and other authorized bodies. Therefore, it becomes a popular choice among students to study MBBS in Italy.
- Unmatched infrastructure:Italian universities provide students with modern equipment and top-tier facilities.
Top Medical Universities in Italy :
- Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna
- Università di Padova
- University of Naples – Federico II
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Università degli Studi di Pavia