EU Business School Munich: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Fees, and Scholarships
EU Business School (EU) is a globally recognized, professionally accredited business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, and Munich. It also offers online hybrid learning programs for increased flexibility. High-quality education is facilitated in a competitive learning environment, with small, active English courses that blend the best of North American and European academic curricula.
EU Business School’s pragmatic approach to business education fosters managerial competencies, business ethics, and entrepreneurial initiative through its network of campuses.
Thanks to multiple collaborations with academic partners, students can earn state-accredited degrees from the University of Derby in the United Kingdom and the University of Roehampton in London. Other programs also allow them to get state-recognized degrees from the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) in Spain, all on their business school campuses.
At EU Business School, students from 100 different nations come together to learn the crux of business administration, communication and public relations, international business, and more.
EU Business School Munich: Highlights
|Year of Establishment
|700 students at the Munich campus
|International Student Representation
|Students from 100+ nationalities
|Application Deadline for International Students
|Number of Academic Faculties
|Scholarships for International Students
|No, but public or private third-party scholarships are accepted
Why study at the EU Business School in Munich?
- To provide students with the best learning experience possible, all classes on the EU Business School campus are taught in small groups.
- Along with the theoretical concepts, all courses are designed to help students build a dynamic case study approach.
- 300+ international faculty members share their experience and wisdom with students at on-campus sessions across all EU Business school locations.
- The university promotes research by hosting a peer-reviewed, open-access, and bi-annual research journal. It also publishes articles in Faculty Thoughts, ONResearch Insights, and ONResearch Talks.
- A diverse student population comprising 100+ nationalities encourages students to communicate across borders.
- To provide you with an international experience, they have strong partnerships with multiple universities around the world.
EU Business School Munich rankings
- Ranked #1 in ‘Class and Faculty Diversity’ by QS Top MBA 2021
- Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- Ranked #20 in the world by América Economía for MBA
- Ranked #6 in the best business schools for female students by Capital Magazine
Programs and courses offered at EU Business School Munich
On-campus and online, EU Business School provides several bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, and doctorate degrees. In response to the constantly shifting international business environment, EU Business School’s programs focus on both the conventional and modern trends at play in the global scenario. Thus, it comes as no surprise that studying BBA in Germany is a popular pick for most international students.
UG programs at the Munich campus of EU last 3 years. The university fosters a unique study environment, where innovative thinking and entrepreneurial values are successfully cultivated.
- BA (Hons) in Business (Cloud Computing)
- BA (Hons) in Business (Information Systems)
- BA (Hons) in Business
- BA (Hons) in Business (Management)
- BA (Hons) in Business (Project Management)
- BA (Hons) in Business (HR Management)
- BA (Hons) in Business (Law)
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
Full-time programs PG programs at the EU Munich campus last for one year consisting of three terms. They also offer a two-year, six-term part-time master’s program for those who require a more flexible approach. Courses include
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Finance
- Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Digital Business
- Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Master in Digital Marketing, Transformation & Design Thinking
- Master in Business Analytics & Data Science
Campus and accommodation
The Munich campus covers a vast expanse of 2,200 square meters and is located in the strategic center of the city. Following the remodel in 2019, the campus building houses state-of-the-art learning facilities with floor-to-ceiling windows. There is a student lounge where students may catch up with peers, unwind, or grab a coffee or snack in between sessions. Munich is also well-connected by all modes of transportation, making it one of the best cities for international students in Germany. Outside of class, students can participate in activities such as the world-famous Oktoberfest, Christmas markets, music festivals, alpine skiing, football events, and more.
The university does not provide on-campus housing but partners with several residential providers. For international students, it is critical to examine your budget before looking for student housing in Munich. As per estimates collected,
- Student dorms cost 564-790 USD
- Shared accommodation costs between 790- 903 USD
- Single rooms cost 1,016 USD or more
A studio in a privately-owned student dorm is one of the most popular types of accommodation for international students in Munich. Studiosus 3 in Moosach, Studiosus 4 in Au-Haidhausen, and Campus Viva in Obersendling have all agreed to a restricted number of positions with EU Business School Munich. All of these choices are around a 30-minute direct public transportation ride from campus.
Admission requirements for international students
Prospective applicants should apply via Gyanberry to ensure a seamless transition into their journey at EU Business School Munich. The applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and they can be filled up either online or by email.
Application fee: 199 USD or 200 EUR*
*Costs are covered at the rate of 1 Euro= 0.99 US Dollars. Exchange rates are subject to periodic change
The documents that will be required are
- A filled-out application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- Transcripts and a certified copy of your high school diploma
- TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 57 (different for different degrees so check out the college website)
- 2 recommendation letters
- An electronic passport photo or three printed passport-size images A written or video essay
- Copy of your certified passport or driver’s license
- A bank certificate or letter attesting to the applicant’s financial soundness is required.
- A non-refundable application fee of 226 USD is required.
Tuition, fees, and cost of attendance
A table depicting the annual academic tuition fees for students at EU Munich is provided below.
|Tuition fees annually in USD
Cost of living
According to DAAD statistics, the average monthly living expense for a student in Germany is 867 euros (864 USD*). This includes the likes of
|Amount in EUR (per year)
|Amount in USD (per year)**
|Food and clothing
**Note: The living expenses are converted based on the current exchange rate, i.e., 1 Euro = 0.99 USD. Exchange rates can fluctuate from time to time.
Thus, the annual cost of attendance for an international student enrolled at EU Business School Munich turns out to be between 17,752- 19,938 USD or 65,203- 73,232 AED***.
***Note: Costs are converted based on the current exchange rate, i.e., 1 USD = 3.67 AED. Exchange rates are subject to periodic change.
Scholarships for international students
EU Business School is a private institution that does not offer scholarships to its students. However, all external financial grants, bursaries, and scholarships will be accepted by the Admissions Office upon submission of proper documentation. International students can opt for
The DAAD ( Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is one of the largest financing institutions in Germany for International students. This scholarship is for postgraduate or doctorate applicants.
Scholarship amount: 850 USD monthly for a postgraduate student or 1,196 USD monthly for a Ph.D. student.
Application Deadline: Between July and August
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in the last 6 years.
- Work experience of at least 2 years.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS) scholarship:
This scholarship is for international students who want to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany.
Scholarship amount: 850 USD monthly for a postgraduate student or 1,196 USD for a Ph.D. student.
Application Deadline: By July
- Must have completed a university degree with above-average results.
- Must have good knowledge of the German language (B2 level).
- Must actively engage in voluntary work.
- Must demonstrate interests in political issues, democracy, and human rights.
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) scholarship:
This scholarship is open to Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. applicants.
Scholarship amount: 742 USD per month, as well as a flat-rate student fee of 299 USD.
Application Deadline: 30 November for the Winter semester, and 31 May for the Summer semester.
- Must have completed a university degree with above-average results.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to society through participation in student councils or political organizations.
Career prospects, placements, and salaries for graduates
The Career Services Department (CSD) at EU Business School boasts of a 96% placement rate among its graduates. 51 companies visit the Munich campus on the annual EU Talent Day. Here, both fresh graduates and existing students connect with recruiters from large global organizations. In addition to this, EU Munich also actively promotes internships with its corporate partners and helps you mold your professional identity.
The average median salary of EU Business School Munich graduates falls in the 60-150k USD
range. International students get access to a plethora of job opportunities. They can extend their resident permit for up to 18 months to find a job and upon finding employment, they can apply for an EU Blue Card.