Oxford International Education Group: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Fees and Scholarships
Oxford International Education Group is a private educational school with a professional staff dedicated to providing career opportunities to students from all over the world.
They offer a wide range of fundamental and integrated undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The first stage of your course will be taught at one of their colleges, followed by the rest at your university.
Their college has grown from modest beginnings in 1991 to become a global force in international education. Academic English classes are available at their schools throughout the United Kingdom and North America. They offer online academic and vocational courses taught by qualified and experienced instructors through the Oxford International Digital Institute.
Why Study at Oxford International Group?
- Despite the global epidemic, Oxford International Education Group has grown and welcomed the changes that have occurred.
- More than 500,000 students have joined their global family of learners, and their courses now assist more than 50,000 students each year in achieving success.
- They remain devoted to quality and enabling foreign students to unlock opportunities that will help in their development, based on their 30 years of expertise.
- The Oxford International Group’s support extends far beyond the classroom; they will assist you in future lecture halls.
- You will have the opportunity to grow your confidence while increasing your university-level academic and English language skills, thanks to skilled tutors and small class groups.
- They continued to deliver their vision of Learning without Limits, which is underpinned by their core values of Integrity.
- They offer a variety of integrated degree programs that provide students a single CAS throughout the duration of their studies.
- Students are awarded university student status from the start, allowing them access to all facilities and services.
- Upon completion of several of their study programs, you will be able to continue on to your chosen degree program.
Accreditations and Rankings of Oxford International Group
In today’s global economy and society, the Oxford International Group is proud to collaborate with universities that enable their students to flourish and seek rewarding careers.
|Partnered Universities||Ranking of Partnered Universities|
|Oxford International United Kingdom (OIPC)||#5 in Best Global Universities|
|University of Bradford (UBIC)||#601 in World University by Times Higher Education|
|Jacobs University International College (JUIC)||#501 in World University by Times Higher Education|
|University of Greenwich International College (UGIC)||#601 in World University by Times Higher Education|
|International College Dundee (ICD)||Under Guardian’s Top 20 Uk 2021|
|Bangor University Rhyngwldol International College (BUIC)||#601-650 in World University Ranking by QS|
|DE Montfort University International College (DMUIC)||#801-1000 in World University Ranking by QS|
|San Francisco State University (SF State)||#29 in Regional Universities West by U.S News|
The Oxford International Group has been accredited by the Oxford International DIgital Institute (OI), a name that can be trusted to provide the highest quality education and outcomes for both its students and partners.
Programs and Courses at Oxford International Group
- International Foundation Year
The International Foundation Year (IFY) is a level 3 program equivalent to A levels.
- International Year Zero
The International Year Zero (IYZ) program is designed to assist you to improve your English language skills while also expanding your topic knowledge to undergraduate levels.
- International Year One
The International Year One (IY1) program combines an intensive program of first-year university academic modules with additional study and English language skills.
|International Foundation Year||International Year Zero||International Year One|
|OIPC Oxford /Business||UBIC / Science, Engineering and Health||SF State|
|OIPC London / Accounting||UBIC /Law and Social Science||ICD / Applied Finance|
|OIPC London /Business||UBIC / Computing and Creative Industries||UBIC / Business Management|
|UBIC / Science, Engineering and Health||BUIC / Engineering and Health||UBIC / Business|
|UBIC / Law and Social Science||BUIC / Law, Media, Psychology and Social Science||UBIC /Engineering|
|UBIC / Computing and Creative Industries||UGIC / Science||BUIC/ Psychology|
|UBIC / Business and Management||UGIC / Social Science and Law||UGIC / Business and Management|
|JUIC / Computer Science||JUIC / Industrial Engineering||UGIC / Engineering|
|–||JUIC / Business||DMUIC / Business and Management|
|_||JUIC / Natural Science||DMUIC /Engineering and Computing|
Popular Courses at Oxford International Group
- BA (Hons)- Accounting and Business Management (By De Montfort University Leicester)
Duration – 1st Term: 10 Weeks Pathway+1 Year Degree
2nd Term: 20 Weeks Pathway+1 Year Degree
- BA (Hons) – Health and Social Care (By Prifysgol Bangor University)
Duration – 4 Years: 1 year Pathway+3 Year Degree
- BA (Hons) – Criminology and Criminal Justice (By Prifysgol Bangor University)
Duration – 4 Years: 1 Year Pathway+ 3 Year Degree
- BA (Hons) – Accounting and Business Management (By De Montfort University Leicester)
Duration – 4 Years: 1 Year Pathway+ 3 Year Degree
5 years: 1 Year Pathway + 4 year Degree with Placement
Admission Process at Students at Oxford International Group
- The first step for the application process at Oxford International Group is for students to complete the admission form online via Gyanberry application services.
- You can also fill out an application for admission, including all of the required information, which can be found on the official website of the Oxford International group.
- You can contact Oxford International Group’s admission department for more information after filling and submitting the application.
Admission Deadlines will vary depending on the college you choose to enroll in
- Prifysgol Bangor University – January 26, 2022,
- DE Montfort University Leicester – January 26, 2022,
- University of Bradford – January 15
- Jacobs University
- For Supply Chain Management-related courses July 15, 2022,
- For Psychology-related Courses August 15
- San Francisco State University – May 1
The University you choose to study at will Determine the Eligibility Criteria
- TOEFL iBT – 80 Overall, 18 reading, 17 writing, 17 Listening, 20 Speaking
- PTE Academic – 55 Overall
- IELTS – 6.5 or more, not less than 5.5
- 104 to 136 UCAS points from a minimum of two A-Levels (may require certain subject grades)
- 24 to 32 points on the IB scale (may require subject grades at HL)
- With no module below 50%, the approved UK-based foundation program has a 55 percent passing rate.
- Standard XII – Pass Standard XII with at least a 65 percent average in the best four subjects (excluding Hindi).
- TOEFL iBT – 94 Overall, 17 Listening 17 writing 20 Speaking 18 Reading
- PTE Academic – 60 Overall – Minimum 51
- IELTS – 6.5 or more, not less than 6.0
- Some courses need a portfolio, an audition, or a specific qualification as part of the application process.
- An international student must have a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- In the International Baccalaureate exam, an average score of 33 is also necessary.
- Copy of passport/visa
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of graduation
- Personal statement
- Reference letters
- Certificate of graduation/bachelor’s degree
Tuition fee and Annual Cost of Attendance
Estimated Annual Tuition Fee for International Students
|Undergraduate||14,250 EURO / 16,150 USD|
|Graduate||38,000EURO / 53,700 USD|
|DE Montfort University International College||21,120 USD|
|San Francisco State University||20,500-26,100 USD|
|Bangor University Rhyngwldol International College||23,160-29,975 USD|
|International College Dundee||27,250 USD|
|University of Greenwich International College||17,030 USD|
|Jacob University International College||22,695 USD|
|University of Bradford||20,435 USD|
|Oxford International UK||28,615 USD|
- A weekly grocery would probably cost around 35 USD, while a supper at a pub or restaurant will cost around 15 USD.
- You’ll probably spend at least 35 USD a month on books and other course materials, depending on your course.
- Your monthly mobile phone bill is almost certainly going to be at least 18 USD.
- A monthly gym membership costs around 36 USD, although you may be eligible for a student discount.
- Outside of London, a night out costs around 35 USD.
- In terms of entertainment, you’ll need a TV license, which costs 165 USD per year, to watch TV in your accommodation. A movie ticket will cost you at least 15 USD.
Scholarship for International Students
Oxford International provides a variety of scholarship options for students applying to academic programs through the Core Scholarship. Awards range from half tuition fee contributions to full program fee awards and are composed of several sub scholarship schemes aimed at various locations around the world. The Core Scholarship scheme aims to grant more than £1 million to local and foreign students applying to programs at their sixth form institutions and international colleges. A number of the scholarships will be accessible to candidates who have proven great potential as well as readiness and eagerness to study with Oxford International, and additional scholarships will be given based on academic success.