Toulouse Business School (TBS): Rankings, Programs, Admissions, Fees, and Scholarships
Toulouse Business school in Barcelona was established in 1996 as the university’s Spanish campus. The Barcelona campus offers bachelor’s, master’s, and certain master’s of science programs, as well as summer school programs. All of these degrees are internationally recognized and are designed to prepare the next generation of business leaders.
Students choose to study in Spain in order to broaden their horizons academically by learning about Spanish culture and history, as well as arts, literature, architecture, and religion.
The Toulouse Business School has 5,600 students, 25% of them are international, they educated more than 49,000 graduates worldwide. Students from 52 different countries study at TBS in Barcelona to become directors and managers in the fields of human resources, marketing, management, finance, accounting, consulting, and auditing.
The TBS Education organization has its headquarters in Toulouse and three other schools in Paris and Casablanca, in addition to the Barcelona campus. TBS also has international agreements with around 150 institutions.
Toulouse Business School is one of the schools that does not release their acceptance rate, its because the school offers programs in which an applicant just needs to complete admission standards and is not required to compete with other applicants.
Why Study at Toulouse Business School?
- The teaching philosophy of TBS Education is primarily experiential, with an emphasis on the development of personal talents.
- Their courses are structured around practical and teamwork, internationalization, and ongoing contact with experts and businesses.
- TBS in Barcelona offers guidance that focuses on the students’ personal growth as well as their academic performance.
- TBS is committed to teaching social responsibility and ethical concepts, which are multi-disciplinary skills that future professionals will require in all facets of their lives.
- Business executives are welcome to attend TBS Executive Education’s Business Management training programs.
- TBS Education is a business school that has been granted consular status by the French government.
- The school is a member of the Conference de Grandes Écoles and has a total of 4200 students, with nearly 5600 international students. TBS has almost 41 000 alumni all across the world.
- They’ve been training tomorrow’s business leaders for nearly a century, making them the most experienced.
- Over 5,600 students and 2,000 trainees obtain cutting-edge business education through Executive Education.
Toulouse Business School Rankings and Accreditations
|FT120 ranking of business schools and Internet of Things (2021)||#1|
|L’Etudiant ranking of bachelor in Management degrees (2021)||#3|
|L’Etudiant ranking of Bachelor’s degrees in terms of academic excellence (2021)||#4|
|Le Parisien Etudiant ranking of bachelor’s degree programs (2021)||#11|
|L’Etudiant ranking of French business schools (2021)||#13|
|Figaro Etudiant ranking of French business schools (2021)||#12|
|World-wise ranking by edurank||#2779|
|In Europe by edurank||#809|
|In France by edurank||#101|
|In Occitanie by edurank||#10|
|In Toulouse by edurank||#6|
|For supply chain management by edurank||#570|
|For entrepreneurship by edurank||#705|
|For non-academic prominence by edurank||#3208|
Toulouse Business School is one of just 1% of all business schools in the world to possess all three accreditations.
- EQUIS– The most comprehensive institutional accrediting scheme for business and management institutions.
- AMBA– The greatest level of success in postgraduate business education is represented by AMBA accreditation. It is regarded as a gold standard among MBA students and alumni, Business Schools, and businesses.
- AACSB– The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is known worldwide as the longest-standing and most recognized professional accreditation body in the field of business education at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral levels.
Programs offered by Toulouse Business School
The TBS Bachelor in Management is an approved diploma in international business and business administration, with a focus on management and marketing courses. It’s a three-year authentic worldwide experience centered on business.
There is a variety of master’s degree programs Toulouse Barcelona provides for its students.
|MSC Digital Transformation & Business Innovation||1 Year||90 ECTS|
|Master in Management||2 Year||120 ECTS|
|MSC Sustainable Financial Management with Data Analytics||1 Year||90 ECTS|
|MSC Marketing Management||1 Year||90 ECTS|
|MSC Fashion & Luxury Marketing||1 Year||90 ECTS|
|MSC International Business||1 Year||90 ECTS|
|MSC Tourism & Hospitality Management||1 Year||90 ECTS|
Campus and Accommodation at Toulouse Business School Barcelona
TBS Barcelona’s facilities are in the city’s center, halfway between the beach of Barceloneta and the mountain of Tibidabo. By attending a business school in Barcelona, our students benefit from the city’s renowned entrepreneurial ecosystem, multicultural environment, and Mediterranean culture.
The Bachelor facilities and the school library are located in the Calle Trafalgar building, whereas the majority of Master lessons are held in the Calle Bailén building.
The Barcelona campus is smaller than the Toulouse campus, allowing students to have more friendly interactions with the school’s staff and faculty.
Half of the professors at the Barcelona Business School are foreigners from more than 30 different countries.
In addition to the permanent research professors at TBS, students in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programs are taught by over 150 associate professors, many of whom are business experts who can share their knowledge with their students.
Students can stay in a variety of places in Barcelona, including halls of residence and shared or individual flats.
The capital of Catalonia is a safe and diverse city. It is separated into numerous neighborhoods, each with its unique character and urban style.
TBS Education does not currently provide student housing, however, you can discover a list of options below that have been approved by the school to assist you locate the suitable place. On Facebook, you can also join the TBS Barcelona Student Housing group.
If you require assistance, the ISR Barcelona agency provides a welcoming service to international students wishing to relocate to Barcelona.
HOSTELS FOR SHORT STAYS
Advantages: having a place to sleep and store your belongings for the first few days until you can find permanent housing
Cost: 35–45 USD per night.
Recommendation by TBS: Sant Jordi Hostels.
Advantages: Avoid probable scams on internet apartment search platforms by booking accommodations from your own country; live in a student-only environment; most contain everything a student could require.
Cost: 790–1,240 USD per month.
Recommendation by TBS: Onix Residence; Diagonal Residence; Barcelona Residences; Balmes Residence; Mestral Mar; The Students Hotel.
ONLINE AGENCIES FOR STUDENTS
Advantages: Reservations made from your home nation are more secure than those made through other online search portals, and the lodging is less expensive.
Cost: 340–790 USD per month.
Recommendation by TBS: Spotahome; Uniplaces.
Admission requirements for international students
Where to apply: Interested students can apply for admission through the university website. However, to ensure an error-free document submission and enhance your chances of admission, apply via Gyanberry– an official admission partner of TBS.
Admission requirements for international students
- The student must have or be about to receive a high school diploma other than the French Baccalaureate.
- If the applicant’s high school diploma is the French BAC, he or she must apply through the French Ministry of Education’s parkours up site. Admissions applications will be available in February. You can pick between the Barcelona and Toulouse campuses once you’ve started your application on that platform.
- Fill out the online application.
- Pay the admission cost (120ero)
- Wait for the admission decision after the admission interview.
- Pay the reservation fee for the location.
- Official identification document, such as a DNI, NIE, or passport, as well as a passport-size photograph
- The applicant’s diploma from a post-secondary school
- Academic transcripts from the last two years of high school
- The CV should be written in the language you selected ( English, French, and Spanish)
- In the language track that you have chosen, write a motivation letter ( English, French, and Spanish)
- Certificate of English proficiency (if available) TOEFL: 72, ESOL: first certificate (FCE), TOEIC: 550, IELTS: 6.0
Additional documentation if you are applying for the bachelor’s 2nd or 3rd year
- Higher education grades of the applicant
- Higher education diploma of the applicant (only if applicable)
- Candidates with a non-French accredited Bachelor’s Degree or in the process of earning one are eligible (180 ECTS)
- Candidates must be under the age of 27 on September 1st of the year in which they apply.
Track in English (Toulouse and Barcelona campus)
- GMAT score of 500 or higher, GRE score of 303 or higher, CAT score of 67 or higher OR TBS online test – suggested
- IELTS should be 6.5, TOEFL should be 90, Cambridge should be B2 OR TOEIC score 800.
- The candidate must be able to pass an English-language interview.
Tuition, fees, and cost of attendance
Bachelor program tuition fees
The entire cost of enrolment in the Bachelor of Management degree program is 12,500 USD/45,915 AED each year, payable in three installments:
- The cost of reserving a spot is 2,525 USD/9,275 AED if you’ve been accepted.
- First installment: 2,295 USD/8,430 AED in July
- Second installment: 3,840 USD/14,105 AED in October
- Third installment: 3,840 USD/14,105 AED in December
The Bachelor in Management degree tuition cost for 3 years is 37,500 USD or 137,738 AED .
Scholarships and discounts for the TBS Bachelor in Management are available to aid their students financially.
- You should notify the Admissions team after completing your application if you meet the prerequisites to apply for any of the available scholarships/discounts. After enrolling in the program, you will not be able to apply for any scholarships or reductions.
- Please keep in mind that the scholarships and discounts are one-time only and cannot be combined with any other offer, with the exception of the early bird discount.
Master program tuition fees
|MSC Digital Transformation & Business Innovation||19,500 USD/71,625 AED|
|Master in Management||33,030 USD/1,21,320 AED|
|MSC Sustainable Financial Management with Data Analytics||19,500 USD/71,625 AED|
|MSC Marketing Management||19,500 USD/71,625 AED|
|MSC Fashion & Luxury Marketing||19,500 USD/71,625 AED|
|MSC International Business||19,500 USD/71,625 AED|
|MSC Tourism & Hospitality Management||19,500 USD/71,625 AED|
Cost of living
|Expenses||Shared Flat (annual cost)||Residence (annual cost)|
|Accommodation||5,520-7,560 USD /20,275- 27,770 AED||4,380-13,740 USD / 16,090-50,470 AED|
|Energy Consumption||720 USD /2,645 AED||0 USD/AED|
|Meals||2,040 USD /7,490 AED||0 – 2,040 USD/7,495 AED|
|Transport||720 USD /2,645 AED||720 USD/ 2,645 AED|
|Leisure||2,760 USD /10,140 AED||2,760 USD/ 10,140 AED|
|Total (Yearly)||11,760-13,800 USD /43,195-50,690 AED||9,900 – 19,260 USD/ 36,370-70,750 AED|
The average annual cost of attendance (including tuition and living expenses) for a full-time international bachelor student at TBS Barcelona is 24,260-26,300 USD or 89,108-96,601 AED (shared flat) and 22,400-31,760 USD or 82,276- 116,656 AED (residence)
The average annual cost of attendance (including tuition and living expenses) for a full-time international master’s student at TBS Barcelona is 44,790-46,830 USD or 164,515-172,010 AED (shared flat) and 42,930-52,290 USD or 157,690-192,070 AED (residence)
Scholarships for international students
- Early bird discount scholarship for international students
If you apply before December 15th, 2021, you will receive a 10% reduction on annual tuition fees for the first year of your degree program (international admission route only).
Remember that this is the only discount that can be coupled with other offers or scholarships.
- 6 Admission excellence scholarships (Second year) for international students
If you have one of the top academic records, you can receive a 25% discount on the annual tuition fees for your second year. Valid for 2nd-year students via the international admission channel at the Barcelona and Toulouse campuses.
Applying for a grant from the foundation: Remise Diplomas
Students in the Bachelor’s degree and Grande Ecole/Master in Management programs can access the following documents through the TBS intranet C@mpus in October of each year:
- Application file
- list of supporting documents
Memo concerning grants
In order for the application to be evaluated in November, students must submit their entire application before the deadline.
The Executive Committee and the Steering Committee analyze the application files from November through January.
The TBS Foundation sends out e-mails to students in February informing them of its decisions.
Please contact the TBS Foundation team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.