Final International University(FIU): Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Fees and Scholarships
Final International University is a private university that was founded in 2015. It is a private co-ed university, located in Kyrenia in North Cyprus. Final International University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in several fields. It has an 8:1 student to faculty ratio which means that you get personalized attention for the course you choose. FIU aims in inculcating practicals as much as possible so that students gain vast knowledge and experience in their respective fields.
Why study at Final International University?
There are several reasons why you should choose FIU. Some of them have been listed below:
- The university provides Quality Education at reasonable costs
- The courses are career-centered and provide necessary skills for the future
- You get exposure to several internship opportunities and work preparation programs
- The campus is international student-friendly and a multicultural learning environment
- 24×7 security on campus to ensure the safety of all students
- Low student to staff ratio to ensure personalized attention and high quality of teaching
- Students can get a chance to qualify for exchange programs and further study opportunities
Rankings of Final International University
The rankings of FIU are as follows:
Programs and courses offered at Final International University
The university has 9 faculties and 3 schools. A detailed list of both has been provided below:
Faculties at Final International University:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Services
- Faculty of Architecture and Fine Arts
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
Schools at Final International University:
- School of Tourism and Culinary Arts
- School of Physical Education and Sports
- School of Foreign Languages
The Undergraduate Courses offered are as follows:
|1.||Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|2.||Computer Engineering||4 Years|
|4.||Electric and Electronic Engineering||4 Years|
|6.||Software Engineering||4 Years|
Masters Courses available at FIU in English:
- MBA (with and without thesis)
- MBA in International Hotel Management
- Political Science and International Relations
- Software Engineering
- International Tourism Management
- Electric and Electronic Engineering
Campus and Accommodation
A list of on-campus facilities is mentioned below:
- IT Centre: It is responsible for developing and maintaining the FIU Labs, optimizing mobile-friendliness, maintaining Wifi Infrastructure, and establishing FIU online learning platform.
- Library: FIU has a fully equipped modern library where students can find all course materials for their classes and research.
- Research, Planning, and Coordination office: All the research and planning of important events are managed here.
- Canteen and Cafeterias: The cafeterias provide all cuisines along with a relaxed environment
- Health Centre:Free services are provided by the doctor and nurses which are available throughout the year to those in need.
The university provides on-campus accommodation at reasonable prices. There are 4 different dorms available on-campus.
The facilities provided are as follows:
- Study Desk
- Washing Machine
- High-Speed Wifi
|Name||Cost (for the full academic year)|
|Cataloky Residential Halls||1930 USD|
|Serenil Residential Centre||1930 USD|
|Harbour Residential Centre||1540 USD|
|Beylerbeyi Female Residential Hall||Under Construction|
The fee mentioned is for one academic year. It is equal to two installments. No refunds are given in case of cancellation and the full annual fee is charged during the time of registration. During allotment, freshers are given priority. A deposit fee of 150 USD is supposed to be paid at registration.
Tuition, Fees, and Total Cost Of Attendance
The university offer a 60% scholarship to all its international students. The discounted tuition fee for courses is listed.
|Course||YearlyTuition Fee (60% off)|
|Undergraduate Course||2400 USD|
|Postgraduate Course||2570 USD|
Cost Of Living for International Students:
The cost of living for an international student in Cyprus can be estimated as
Monthly cost of living is around 1200 USD yearly.
The average annual cost of attendance for a full-time international student at the Final Internation University is 11050 USD/40586 AED
Admission Requirements for international students
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- English Certification
- ILETS minimum 6.0
- TOEFL 70
- ID Proof
- Letter of Recommendation (2)
- Letter of Purpose
- Student Visa
- Student VISA
- High School Certificate with minimum 60%
- Diploma in relevant field
- English Certification
- ILETS score of 6.0
- TOEFL score of 70%
Where to apply?
The application can be submitted through the official University website.
Alternatively, students can apply via Gyanberry for a free profile evaluation and a smooth application process.
Scholarships for international students
FIU offers scholarships from 50 to 100% to all international students. A 50% scholarship is awarded to all international students during the time of admission. The percentage might increase depending upon your portfolio and credits. A detailed table of tuition fees along with scholarships is given below:
|Bachelor Degree Program||Total Fee||50%||60%||70%||80%||90%||100%|
|Yearly Fees||5550 USD||2920 USD||2400 USD||1870 USD||1350 USD||1020 USD||790 USD|
|Yearly Fees||18500 USD||13000 USD||11000 USD||9250 USD||7750 USD||6500 USD|
|Masters Degree Program||Standard
|Yearly- Thesis||7850 USD||4350 USD||3650 USD||2570 USD||2360 USD|
|MBA in International Hotel Management||Standard Fee||20%||50%||75%|
|Yearly Fee||15725 USD||12331 USD||8250 USD||4865 USD|
All the fees include taxes. All students have to pay an additional 60 USD to the Ministry Of Health.